**This giveaway has ended, and the three winners have been contacted! Congratulations to all who won and big thanks to all who shared your inspirations!***
I have met some of the most generous people and companies since starting this blog, and that’s never been more true than today, when two of them are donating prizes in this post, including a $100 gift certificate!
Let’s start with Cookware.com, whom you’ll remember from our recent giveaway of an immersion blender and a stock pot. It’s part of a larger chain of sites, which includes JustVanities.com, a shop that has everything you could need for updating a bathroom vanity at home. And exceeding their generosity in the last post, this company is offering one lucky reader a $100 gift certificate to use as you please at ANY OF THEIR SITES! I know. Right? Amazing.
And that’s not all.
Vicki is a fellow writer I met in grad school at DePaul, and out of the goodness of her heart, she asked me if she could donate a copy of the Gourmet Today cookbook for one of you readers. Just so someone could enjoy it.
And it just got me thinking. Shoot, if everyone else is being so generous, I don’t see why I can’t be too. So there are a whole bunch of great cookbooks I’ve either been given or bought or had for a while, in mint condition, and I’m adding two to the list of prizes, so a third person can get both of them mailed to his or her door:
- America’s Best BBQ (reviewed in a previous post here)
- The Scandinavian Cookbook, another beautiful hardcover cookbook from Andrews McMeel Publishing
HOW TO ENTER:
To make things super simple, there’s just one way to enter this time: answer the following question posed by Vicki, in 200 words or less, in a comment on this post.
Who inspires you to cook? And/or share a teachable moment in the kitchen.
- OTHER RULES/DISCLAIMERS:
- The contest
starts NOW and ends midnight CST, this coming Saturday, May 22.has ended!
- The contest is only open to US residents.
- The three winners will be selected via a random number generator and
contacted via e-mail Sunday, with instructions for coordinating their prize.have been contacted!
- No purchase is necessary.
- I will choose the winners from the qualified participants. I am the sole judge of adding entries to the list. Plagiarized content, trackback from splogs, spams, non-goal oriented comments, and comments containing abusive or inappropriate languages will not be considered.
- To award the prize, I must be able to contact you via the e-mail address you write from and/or provide. Your contact information will not be shared with anyone else (excepting, of course, Cookware.com, for the winner of that gift certificate; or Vicki, for the winner of her cookbook).
- Winners must reply within 1 week from the time notified to claim prize. Otherwise, he or she forfeits the prize, and it will be awarded to an alternate.
Top Image Credit: stopnlook