Happy December! To inaugurate the last month of this year, the one in which we celebrate Advent and Christmas and Hanukkah and all the other holidays, I’ve brought you a present. And if the above photo didn’t tip you off to what it is, this will: it’s a free calendar download, 12 months of cookies.
The way I see it, this is the next best thing to monthly homemade baked goods at your doorstep, which I really wish I could give each and every one of you, I sincerely do, but this is what I’m offering until I figure out a way to make that happen. Simply download the pdf, print it out on quality paper, cut out the months and voila:
I punched little holes in the top of each one and have January up at my bulletin board at work, with the other months behind it, but you could do something different: hang them all at once along a wire with clothespins, tape the current month to the side of your computer monitor… I don’t know. If you find a cool way to use yours, e-mail me a photo so I can show everybody else.
- Before You Download:
- The download is big. It is a large six-page PDF, so I’m sorry it takes a while to load.
- If you cannot open it, e-mail me.
- PRINT IT ON LANDSCAPE or it will cut off the calendar.
- Like everything else on this site, the calendar is protected by copyright. It may be downloaded and printed for personal use, but it may not be sold or used commercially without permission from me.
- Please spread the word! It’s FREE!
Download the complete calendar here: 12 Months of Cookies Calendar
Find all the corresponding recipes here: 12 Months of Cookies Page